Thepuffingkiwi dispatch all the orders with a tracking number. The tracking number is required to locate and make changes to your parcel during delivery. It is your responsibility to not share your tracking number with others. Thepuffingkiwi will not be liable for any unauthorized changes made on your parcel with your tracking number.
Shipping Nationwide and Shipping chargers
Courier Service: Courier Post
Non-rural: 1-2 working days ($6.00 NZD)
Rural: 1-4 working days($8.00 NZD)
Overnight shipping is targeted but not guaranteed.
- Orders placed before 2:00PM NZDT will be processed and dispatched on the same day.
- Orders placed after 2:00PM NZDT will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
- Orders made on a New Zealand public holiday will be processed and dispatched the next business day.
- ThePuffingKiwi will not take any responsibility for any lost or stolen parcels for any non-signature or Authority to Leave (ATL) orders.
ThePuffingKiwi is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen parcels if your parcel has been successfully delivered with Authority to Leave (ATL) by Courier Post. If your property is under ATL with Courier Post, it is your responsibility to make sure that the parcel is delivered successfully. For more information, please visit the Courier Post website.Additional Fees
At the unlikely event, we may require you to pay shipping fees should you have provided us an address that does not accurately charge you the correct shipping fee. Should this occur, we may place your order on hold and will contact you (via phone/email) to let you know.Redirection
To ensure that parcels are delivered correctly, ThePuffingkiwi cannot process any request for a redirection once a parcel has been dispatched. Please contact or visit the Courier Post website with your tracking number to request a redirection.
ThePuffingkiwi is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen parcels if your parcel has been redirected.Please note that some orders may not be dispatched the same day due to stock and may take up to 10 days to dispatch.
Lost or Stolen Parcels
ThePuffingKiwi is not responsible for any lost or stolen parcels upon delivery. If your parcel has been lost or stolen, please contact Courier Post to open an investigation. Failure to do so may result in no compensation from Courier Post.Parcel not received
If your parcel has been marked as delivered but you have not received it:
- Contact us within 24 hours from the time it has been marked as delivered.
- Please check around your property to ensure that it may not be left out of sight.
- Please allow up to 10 working days from the time that you have contacted as an investigation will be opened with Courier Post.
- As the delivery is made by Courier Post, we cannot ship a replacement parcel until Courier Post has completed their investigation. Our team will keep you updated once the investigation has been completed.
- If you wish to dispute any outcome by Courier Post Investigation, please contact them directly.
N/A at this stage.